Frequently Asked Questions
Researching and figuring out how to get home care can be confusing and overwhelming for families. That's why we created a guide with frequently asked questions to try and help you. Take a look at the section or give us a call directly, 818-888-7772 (LA County Office) or 805-497-1777 (Ventura County Office).
Why Choose Infinite Home Health?
At Infinite Home Health, we fully and respectfully understand that you have many health care choices. We know there are a multitude of home health agencies to choose from, and that many of them are good agencies. You might be happy with one of several other choices. So: What makes us different? What makes us stand out? Why choose us?
What our clients think of us?
“I highly recommend Infinite to anyone needing home health care. Their staff takes the time to talk to me. They really care about me and my needs. Their cheerful and competent care has helped me overcome the institutional depression from the hospital. Thanks to them, I now look forward to a more healthy quality of life.”
- Ertle, M
- American Cancer Society - The American Cancer Society funds and conducts research, shares expert information, supports patients, and spreads the word about cancer prevention.
- Parkinson's Foundation - The Parkinson's Foundation makes life better for people with Parkinson's disease by improving care and advancing research toward a cure.
- Arthritis Foundation - The Arthritis Foundation is the leading nonprofit organization dedicated to the prevention, control and cure of arthritis in the United States.
- American Heart Association - The American Heart Association is a non-profit organization that funds cardiovascular medical research, educates consumers on healthy living to reduce disability and deaths caused by cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society - The National MS Society is working toward a world free of MS.
- American Vegan Society - nonprofit organization that promotes veganism in the United States.
Mobile Apps & Resources
- The Med Supply - high quality medical and healthcare supplies at affordable prices.
- Be My Eyes - free app that connects blind and low-vision people with sighted volunteers and company representatives for visual assistance through a live video call.
- Good RX - Compare prescription drug prices and find coupons at more than 60000 US pharmacies.
- Red Panic Button - This app serves as a medical alert on your phone. Instead of wearing one of those necklaces that you press to get medical attention, you press a button on your phone.
- Blood Pressure Monitor - The Blood Pressure Monitor app for iPhone allows you to track your blood pressure, weight and other vital statistics.
- MediSafe - Besides reminding you when to take specific medications, or that you need to refill a prescription, this app can help you keep track of your blood glucose levels, blood pressure, weight, pulse, and temperature.
- Goodreads - Find and read more books you'll love, and keep track of the books you want to read. Be part of the world's largest community of book lovers.
- Find My iPhone (part of iCloud) - If your phone goes missing, use Lost Mode to track it; if your phone is on, it will appear on the app’s map. The same mode allows you to remotely lock the phone, making it impossible for the thief to access your data.